- Company: KIMC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Carrying out routine checks for repairs and maintenance of water and drainage system;
- Supervising repairing and maintaining water supply systems;
- Monitoring and regulating usage of water;
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance works;
- Carrying out routine checks on repairs and maintenance works;
- Allocation duties;
- Keeping record;
- Managing workshops; and
- Training junior staff in their areas of specialization (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing.)
- Served in the grade of Artisan I or in a comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years:
- Certificate in Government Trade Test Grade I in the relevant trade area (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing); and
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs. 19,323/= to 31,918/= per month exclusive of allowances.
How to Apply
In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity, as enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Interested candidates must submit Certificates of Compliance from;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC),
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
- Provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 1st March, 2019.
KIMC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, candidates from marginalized groups and persons with disability to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Job Category||Engineering, Vacancies|